Monday, October 6, 2014

WINTER'S CAPTIVE, Book 1 of the Gerogia Series - NOW RELEASED!


On Friday, October 3rd, my book was released through Fountain Blue Publishing of Los Angeles. I held my first ever Release Party, and it was a success. Lots of people came and prizes were handed out. It was a little exhausting, moving back and forth between additional added posts to make sure I didn't miss any comments left by my guests. But I enjoyed the process immensely.

I'd like to thank all my guests for coming. I hope I didn't miss acknowledging anyone.  Know that I will reciprocate-just ask.

A little about the second release of Winter's Captive. My new editor and I had an extensive chat about Book 1, once he provided me with a Creative Edit Report. Because the story for all books in the series takes place in part in the north western area of British Columbia, which is Tahltan Indigenous Lands, we chose to change the character of Kaela, the angel to Kaela the native spirit, and her indeginous name Nonnock. It made sense since their is more native spirituality in Chasing Georgia, Book 2, to be released soon.

I added about 10,000 more words to the story, which includes more angst for Georgia at the cabin and more history of the Tahltan people.

I'm very excited at the re-release of this book and hope you all enjoy the new book.

Here are the links for purchasing in paperback or e-book format:














To all my writer friends, never give up the dream, keep on keeping on writing.

No comments: