Thursday, October 23, 2014

BE PREPARED FOR A 'THUNDERCLAP'

Hi all,

Happy Thursday.

Today, I created a Thunderclap for Winter's Captive. For those who have never heard of Thunderclap, it's a site where you set up a project for anything you would like to request support for. In my case, my newest released book, Winter's Captive.

My project is set for two weeks, beginning today, and ends on November 6th. I need 100 votes by November 6th. Every time someone votes for my book, more people are added to my social reach. If I get my 100 votes on time, Thunderclap will shoot my book, Winter's Captive, and it's description and links to possibly hundreds of thousands of people in social media. 

If you wish to support my campaign, please click on the link below. You can sign on to Thunderclap through your Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr sign-on to vote for me. You can also share the link on your platforms. 

I promise if you create a Thunderlcap project and notify me, I will return the favour.

I thank you all for your support, so far I have reached 16% of my goal, and this is only Day 1.

So let's get together and create a thunderstorm for Winter's Captive.


Keep on keeping on Thunderclapping. 

Click HERE

1 comment:

fansprovider.com said...

Fans Provider is the first smm likes, followers, subscribers, views & others social media services provider in world.