Saturday, September 27, 2014

***E-BOOK AVAILABLE FOR PRESALES***

UPDATE - I am so please and excited to announce that Winter's Captive is now available for presales on Amazon.com and on Smashwords at a reduced price for a limited time only. Follow the links below to preorder now. 

I believe my release date will be October 3rd. I will update you all as soon as my Publisher confirms it. 

Sample:


     Crack! The axe hit a knot and slipped off the wood, knocking me off balance and hitting the side of my ankle. “Ow ...” I yelled and fell to the ground. “Oh, shit ... that hurts. I rocked back and forth in pain as blood poured from the gash. Pulling myself up, I hobbled into the cabin and grabbed a towel and the first aid kit. I applied pressure to the wound. With not much flesh in that area, the gash was open to the bone and ran about five inches long. My worst fear had just become reality.

I would really appreciate it if you could leave an 'honest' review after reading the book on the site you purchase it from. 

Thank you to everyone who have helped me on my writing journey. It could never happen without my team of supporters and my readers.  

Links:               Amazon.com 

                         Smashwords

Visit me at:      Facebook Author Page


To all my writer friends - Keep on keeping on writing


No comments: