Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CELEBRATION GIVE-A-WAY!

A short post to share my excitement at just surpassing the 10,000th visit to my blog site. The support of readers and well-wishers has been amazing and it's been quite a journey for me. When I started this site my hopes and wishes were to become a published novelist. I have reached that goal, but I still have aspirations to gain through my writing. 

To celebrate, I am giving away a copy of "Winter's Captive". If you wish to enter the contest, which is open until Monday, April 21, Noon, please click HERE. This will take you to my Facebook author page where you can private email me. Don't forget to like my page. 

Many thanks to all my readers and supporters, which means so much. Baby, it's just the beginning.

And I will...keep on keeping on writing!

No comments: